By accessing this web site, you agree that Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) will not be held liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use of the information and materials contained herein or from your access to other materials on the Internet via links from this web site.
Copyrights / Intellectual Property Rights
The contents contained in this web site are copyrighted materials owned or controlled by THAI. You may use this web site only for your personal and non-commercial purposes only. You must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the materials on this web site, or create any other materials using materials in this web site, without obtaining the prior written approval from THAI.
The web site, products, technology and processes contained in this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by THAI or by third parties. No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of this web site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
The THAI’s or partners’ trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos and all related products or service names, design marks, or slogans are the properties of THAI and of its partners which THAI is granted the license to use and may not be used in any way without prior written approval from THAI or the owners.
The THAI web site contains links to frame or web sites of third parties ("external sites") which are not maintained by THAI. THAI is not responsible for the content of those sites and cannot guarantee that sites will not change without our knowledge, and inclusion of a link in the THAI web site does not imply THAI’s endorsement of the sites.
THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION YOU FIND ON THE THAI’S WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” , WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE THAI’S SERVICES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY OR NON-INFRINGMENT.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of , or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
You specifically acknowledge that THAI is not liable for your defamatory, offensive, infringing or illegal materials or conduct or that of third parties, and THAI reserves the right to remove such materials from the THAI’ web site without liability.
All contents, including, but not limited to text, figures, timetables, photographs, graphics, etc., in any THAI's web site and any automatic responding messages may contain technical errors or typing inaccuracies or other types of errors or inaccuracies. THAI assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any such errors or inaccuracies. This web site has been complied in good faith by THAI without representation nor warranty, neither express nor implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains. You must always verify this information before you act upon it by calling your local THAI office, THAI’s partner concerned or a THAI’s agent.
You agree not to hold THAI liable for the consequence of any action(s) you may take on the basis of the information contained on any THAI’s web site. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- THAI takes our responsibility regarding the protection of personal information very seriously and we will keep information that the customers inform us securely and confidentially with respect to our standard privacy of information protection to prevent damage or unauthorized access to the customers.
Personal Information Collection and Usage
- When you use services provided on this Web Site you will be asked to provide us with personal identifying information such as name, contact address, e-mail, credit card details, etc. We generally collect those information for the purpose of arrangement of air transportation such as to process your travel arrangement or to conduct marketing activities regarding our service.
- We may transfer you personal information to our representative office or to any third parties that we use for the provision of certain services such as enabling our customers to book flights, validate payment through credit card, etc.
Disclosure of personal information
- THAI will not disclose your personally identifiable information to any third parties without your consent, however, we may disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies and government for security, customs and immigration purposes, our lawyers and legal advisors for establishing, exercising or defending our legal right.
Modification to privacy and disclaimer
- THAI implements safety measures to ensure that employees protect the personal information of our customers, including proper supervision of outside service provider.
- When you book flights or access your ROP information on THAI Websites, or through our Mobile Services, a secure procedures is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this web site. THAI makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and THAI is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.